About the course
Introductory qualificationThe Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice provides a general introduction to the housing sector. It has four units:
- Housing provision and housing organisations
- Customer care in the housing context
- Careers and opportunities in housing
- Developing skills for working in housing
This qualification is studied online.
* Please note that learners need to have experienced a housing related activity in order to complete part of the assignment for the unit Developing skills for working in housing.
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects. Qualifications at this level will give you a basic understanding of housing and introduce you to some of the skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing related activities.
Download the course overview to see the learning outcomes for each unit
When you register to study a CIH qualification you receive CIH membership for no extra cost for the duration of your course, giving you access to a wealth of guidance, support and practical advice as well as a network of housing professionals.
Who can apply?
This course is suitable for:
- People who are new to housing or work in a frontline position who want to improve their general awareness of housing issues
- People not currently working in housing but considering a frontline housing position as a career option
- Tenants and residents wishing to enhance their knowledge of housing issues
- Applicants aged 16 or over
How to apply
Please contact us using the information at the end of this advert, or click "Book now" to be transferred to the CIH web site, where you will be able to register and complete the booking process.