L2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
Provided by Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH)
About the course
The Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property is a brand new qualification from CIH, which has been developed in conjunction with the Residential Landlords Association. It covers three units:
- Tenancies and the law
- Property and tenancy management
- Customer care in the private rented sector
This qualification is studied online and focuses on the housing industry in England.
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to ensure that you are able to perform your role to a high standard, provide an excellent service to your tenants, and develop your knowledge of housing legislation and best practice.
When you register to study a CIH qualification you receive CIH membership for no extra cost for the duration of your course, giving you access to a wealth of guidance, support and practical advice as well as a network of housing professionals.
Who can apply?
- This course is suitable for:
- Individual landlords, letting one or a small portfolio of residential properties
- Letting and managing agents
- Housing association staff letting and/or managing market-rented properties
- Housing advice workers
- People not currently working in housing but considering a frontline housing position as a career option
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
Please contact us using the information at the end of this advert, or click "Book now" to be transferred to the CIH web site, where you will be able to register and complete the booking process.