Housing/Property Management Assistant - Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Provided by Sysco Business Skills Academy
About the course
The housing/property management assistant occupation is an entry level role often fulfilled by Housing Assistants. It is customer facing and primarily responsible for the administrative work needed to support the creation and sustainment of successful tenancies and leaseholds in both social and private housing sectors.
Sysco Business Skills Academy were one of the first training providers in the country offering the Housing Standards and have been commended as 'Advanced' in our delivery by CIH.
Training is delivered via a blended approach of face to face visits (on your premises), distance learning support and independent study, giving choice and ﬂexibility. All visits are formally agreed with the employer and the outcome reported to collaborate in progression and support learning. Special sessions are delivered on the included cornerstone CIH Qualification at the relevant level and End-Point Assessment Preparation.
Housing Apprentices benefit from:
- CIH Level 2 Award in Housing Practice
- Housing / Property Management Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- ARLA at Associate Grade or Member Grade
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at Member level
- IRPM at Foundation Level or Associate Level
Delivery will include:
- Typically, monthly mentoring support on a one-to-one basis
- Workshops and taught sessions
- English or maths sessions, where appropriate
- Workbooks and on-line support
Expressions of interest accepted via email at , by phone on or through our website - use the info or booking button below to be transferred: