Senior Housing/Property Management - Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
Provided by Sysco Business Skills Academy
About the course
The senior housing / property management occupation in both social / private housing sectors is responsible for the management and delivery of housing / property related services within their business/service area(s) with roles including Neighbourhood Housing Manager, Property Manager and Resident Involvement Management. The role involves the management of resources with delegated authority to deliver the business objectives.
Sysco Business Skills Academy were one of the first training providers in the country offering the Housing Standards and have been commended as 'Advanced' in our delivery by CIH.
Training is delivered via a blended approach of face to face visits (on your premises), distance learning support and independent study, giving choice and ﬂexibility. All visits are formally agreed with the employer and the outcome reported to collaborate in progression and support learning. Special sessions are delivered on the included cornerstone CIH Qualification at the relevant level and End-Point Assessment Preparation.
Housing Apprentices benefit from:
- CIH Level 4 Certificate in Housing Practice
- Senior Housing Property Management Apprenticeship Standard
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at Member level
- IRPM at Member Level
- ARLA at Member Grade or Fellow Member Grade
Delivery will include:
- Typically, monthly mentoring support on a one-to-one basis
- Workshops and taught sessions
- English or maths sessions, where appropriate
- Workbooks and on-line support
Expressions of interest accepted via email, by phone, or through our website - use the info or booking button below to be transferred: